We are proud to introduce to you our new organic spray tan, Coco Glow! This unique spray tan formula is organic, odorless, and will never leave you with the dreaded orange look! You will be left with a beautiful tan that will last 10 to 14 days, all without any harmful rays from the sun!
Whether you are just looking for a tanned glow for everyday, or you have a trip planned to a tropical location (lucky you!), a spray tan will have you looking and feeling more confident and sexy! We also love that a tan can reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, spider veins and cellulite, not to mention making you look thinner (we LOVE that!).
Things to know:
- Shower, exfoliate and shave prior to tanning appointment.
- No moisturizing soap, oils or lotions prior which will interfere with your spray tan.
- Wear dark, loose clothing and bring flip flops.
- Get your mani/pedi prior to your spray tan.
- Total time for spray tan application, approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not use anything oil based or exfoliate skin afterwards.
What to do now? Call us and book your appointment, and get ready to look like you just returned from a tropical vacation! (203)656-5656.
For a list of services and prices, please click here!
We are smack in the middle of February, and Spring seems too far away! If you are fortunate enough to be taking a mid-winter getaway to a beautiful warm weather destination with sunny skies, warm temps and gorgeous blue water, then lucky you! You may be feeling self conscious about donning a bathing suit, feeling a bit pasty and white (if you are jetting off somewhere!). We don’t blame you! A subtle golden tan with glowing moisturized skin makes everyone feel more confident! However, even if you are not jetting off to some exotic location, your skin by this time of year is dry and parched, and any color from tanning has long faded!
We all know that actually sitting out in the sun to tan is not healthy for your skin, as it causes wrinkles and dries out skin, not to mention the possibility of getting a bad sunburn or worse, skin cancer! So what to do? We have the answer …….. Our Organic Spray Tan!
With our organic tan, wrinkles and other skin problems look better. Why? Because our spray tanning binds the moisture in the skin and repairs skin cells that have been damaged by previous sun rays. Our organic spray tanning is made up or 100% natural ingredients. This means no parabens, synthetic colours, alcohol, oil, perfume or odor (it is also gluten free and hypoallergenic!) Our spray tan is vegan as well so all you come out with is beautiful natural color without any harmful UV rays!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Call and make your appointment! We are offering 20% off your first Organic Spray Tan (we know you’ll love it!).
- We encourage you to exfoliate your skin. We offer that in our spa for a charge of $10. You are welcome to do it at home, but please do not use anything that is oily.
- Arrive at your appointment with an extra pair of loose fitting clothing, no bra and nothing white (this is to go home in).
- We ask that you do NOT wear makeup, no deodorant and no moisturizer. These things can affect the outcome of your spray tan. You can always put deodorant on afterwards.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
- Please arrive on time for your appointment so we can get you situated and ready for your summer glow!
- First, you will be exfoliated with a scrub made from crushed pecan shells and Vitamins E and A, which removes dead skin for a perfect glow and reveals fresh new skin cells. Exfoliation ensures an even glow!
- You will be given a disposable bikini on bottom (for men). Ladies you can bring your own suit or use the disposables bikini top and bottoms we offer here at the spa.
- You will then enter a room with an open black booth where you will stand so you can receive a perfect, seamless tan. Our professional, Zeenat will spray on your tan by hand, which takes about 15 minutes.
- Once done, you can get dressed in your comfortable clothes. Then all you have to do is wait to see your tan glow slowly evolve into a gorgeous “beach girl” look.
- To prolong your tan use a moisturizer DHA infused which will make your tan last longer and help it to fade evenly.
- We recommend NOT using exfoliators in between your tan, until you are ready for a touch up tan.
- No Smell
- No Fragrance
- Not Sticky
- Will NOT Turn Orange
We charge $50 for a spray tan and $10 for exfoliation
Call and make your appointment today and beat the winter blues with a golden glow that makes you look like you went away, even if you didn’t! If you are going away, it is the perfect way to feel confident on the beach in your bathing suit until you get some of your own natural color! We look forward to seeing you! xoxo