Trust us, we know that you have sat patiently through the foils, hair dye, or balayage, and then you most likely have other appointments to get to, so you are really feeling antsy sitting all that time! We believe that your time with us should be stress free, relaxing, and that you should achieve the outcome you were looking for when you sauntered through our doors! After all, that is our job (one we love by the way!). You’ve had your hair colored and now your colorist want to use a hair glaze? Many women don’t understand the fabulous benefits of a glaze for merely another 10 minutes on your head!
Let’s say you have found that perfect color but then your stylists suggests you getting a hair glaze after your color. Hmmm…. you think, “do I really need that?” After all, most of us are running from one appointment to the next so when we get a suggestion from our hair colorist that she wants to add a glaze… Well, we come up with all kinds of excuses. Maybe we don’t want to wait the extra 10 minutes that a glaze would add, or perhaps we are concerned about too many chemicals, or just the fact that we may believe it’s just one more harmful product to the integrity of our hair, so why should we? Here is how we break down the benefits of using a hair glaze (just so you know. next time your colorist suggests one, you’ll most likely want one!) Read on…
- Hair Glazes give luster, vitality and a beautiful reflective shine. That’s worth it right there! What gal doesn’t want shiny hair? hmmm, that would be none!
- Glazes are ammonia and peroxide free (yay!) No HARM
- Glazes are available in clear glossing, and conditioning treatments that will boost up shine. They are also available in tinted versions to enrich the color of your natural color or color treated hair. Your colorist will decide what is right for you. She/he wants the best outcome, and for you to be deliriously happy!
- Glazes lightly coat the cuticle, conditions, and shines, all without a heavy oily appearance.
- Glazes will minimize frizz and the look of dryness — they are great year round!
- Lastly, who doesn’t want glorious, touchable, silky hair? Well, we think we’ve made the case here for you to get those stunning locks ready for the cold weather!
We are here all winter (and every day) to pamper you, and hope you enjoy reading our blog! Want frizz free, gorgeous hair right out of your favorite magazine? Schedule your appointment and we will get you feeling excited about hopping out of bed each morning! Make everyday a “great hair day”!
Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you soon! Dee & Andrew Stefanou