Take care of your beautiful eyelash extensions with these tips from our pros. These tips make all the difference in helping your own lashes to remain healthy and strong, and in keeping your new lash extensions from prematurely falling out.
Let’s face it, as a woman we would all love to wear less makeup and feel more confident! Wouldn’t it be great if you could simply moisturize your skin, apply a bit of concealer to cover imperfections (blend, blend & blend some more), add a bit of blush and then head out the door? We have the answer to cut your daytime beauty routine down to 5 minutes!
New Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes
This is where Eyelash Extensions come in! Imagine waking up to perfect lashes every morning! Taking a bit of time to get extensions applied will save lots of time (perhaps allowing for an extra cup of coffee) during your morning rush!
In a mere 2 hours you can walk out of our salon with the most beautiful, thick, enviable & long lashes which will cut out curling, combing and applying multiple coats of mascara to your lashes. We are proud to present to you our new and even better lash extensions; Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes! What are the benefits of these new lashes?
- Self-aligning attachment
- Increased longevity
- Resistance to twisting & tangling
- 50% lighter in weight vs. round eyelash extensions
- Improved curl retention
Facts You Need To Know
- At your first appointment, we will discuss your lifestyle, and what is comfortable for you, to determine the length, curl and fullness of the lashes (lashes come in numerous lengths, thicknesses and curls).
- Each lash is applied one at a time while you are lying down with your eyes closed and resting. The application is totally painless and takes about 2 hours for the initial set of lashes. Refills are recommended every 2 to 4 weeks or so to maintain, and take about 25 to 45 minutes.
- It is important to keep lashes conditioned and the one we love is RevitaLash (we carry this and RevitaBrow in our salon).
- Steer clear of waterproof mascara. Use a mascara that can be removed easily to keep lashes tip-top.
- Groom your lashes by gently brushing them with a spoolie wand.
- A silk pillow case is not only great for preventing wrinkles, but can also help make your extensions last longer.
- Use a specially formulated eye makeup remover. We sell a remover that is especially formulated to care for your luscious lashes. Oil based eye makeup removers are not recommended.
- Our Co-Owner, Dee, is certified, has years of experience, and only uses the highest quality lashes available.
- You get what you pay for! It may sound cliche, but in the world of eyelash extensions, the quality of the product and the experience/certification of the technician does matter!