Take care of your beautiful eyelash extensions with these tips from our pros. These tips make all the difference in helping your own lashes to remain healthy and strong, and in keeping your new lash extensions from prematurely falling out.
Let’s face it, as a woman we would all love to wear less makeup and feel more confident! Wouldn’t it be great if you could simply moisturize your skin, apply a bit of concealer to cover imperfections (blend, blend & blend some more), add a bit of blush and then head out the door? We have the answer to cut your daytime beauty routine down to 5 minutes!
New Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes
This is where Eyelash Extensions come in! Imagine waking up to perfect lashes every morning! Taking a bit of time to get extensions applied will save lots of time (perhaps allowing for an extra cup of coffee) during your morning rush!
In a mere 2 hours you can walk out of our salon with the most beautiful, thick, enviable & long lashes which will cut out curling, combing and applying multiple coats of mascara to your lashes. We are proud to present to you our new and even better lash extensions; Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes! What are the benefits of these new lashes?
- Self-aligning attachment
- Increased longevity
- Resistance to twisting & tangling
- 50% lighter in weight vs. round eyelash extensions
- Improved curl retention
Facts You Need To Know
- At your first appointment, we will discuss your lifestyle, and what is comfortable for you, to determine the length, curl and fullness of the lashes (lashes come in numerous lengths, thicknesses and curls).
- Each lash is applied one at a time while you are lying down with your eyes closed and resting. The application is totally painless and takes about 2 hours for the initial set of lashes. Refills are recommended every 2 to 4 weeks or so to maintain, and take about 25 to 45 minutes.
- It is important to keep lashes conditioned and the one we love is RevitaLash (we carry this and RevitaBrow in our salon).
- Steer clear of waterproof mascara. Use a mascara that can be removed easily to keep lashes tip-top.
- Groom your lashes by gently brushing them with a spoolie wand.
- A silk pillow case is not only great for preventing wrinkles, but can also help make your extensions last longer.
- Use a specially formulated eye makeup remover. We sell a remover that is especially formulated to care for your luscious lashes. Oil based eye makeup removers are not recommended.
- Our Co-Owner, Dee, is certified, has years of experience, and only uses the highest quality lashes available.
- You get what you pay for! It may sound cliche, but in the world of eyelash extensions, the quality of the product and the experience/certification of the technician does matter!
The influence of the 70’s is definitely back this coming season in full force! The bohemian look (or boho look) is very popular and includes flared pants, wedges, chokers and anything with fringe. Some of us here have lived through that era and it just brings back memories (not to mention we should have held onto those fringe vests and wedges!). To a younger generation this style feels fresh and new. We love the relaxed vibe of the 70’s trend and definitely are loving fringe. Our fashion trend alert: fringe! Enjoy shopping these looks all under $200!
Oh, P.S. Pair these fringe beauties with some fringe for your eyes and have Dee give you the most AMazing Eyelash Extensions ever!
There were so many different looks on the runways for Spring 2016! Designers like Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors and Tory Burch’s models glowed with that California girl feel. Other designers presented models with bright candy apple colored lips (Jason Wu), a bit of concealer and nothing else! Of course, there was the usual over-the-top hair and makeup for major drama; but not something you will see walking through your local mall! The trends we loved from the shows were ones we could see sporting ourselves! Here are the 6 beauty trends for Spring 2016 that we are loving!
VIBRANT LIPS: Bold colored lips in pink, orange and candy apple red.
THE BLUES: Shades of blues in eye shadow’s and liners from pale blue to navy were everywhere, some done very subtle and others more dramatic. The looks we liked were smoky and blended to perfection. Seen too was a bit of sparkle, perfect for a night out on the town!
BRONZE BEAUTY: At Balmain’s fashion show, models were bronzed with makeup for a fresh, bronzed glow. Want something that lasts a bit longer and doesn’t cause sun damage? Try out our Organic Spray Tan (more to come on that in our next blog!).
EASY FUSS FREE HAIR: Loose beach waves, low easy buns, single braids, ponytails and rope twists (simple to do… divide hair in two sections and twist each section clockwise while twisting both. Secure with a tie) were seen on the beauties strutting down the runway
LONG DRAMATIC LASHES AND FULL EYEBROWS: Beautiful long, dramatic lashes were seen in so many of the shows and as you know we love, love, love long lashes! Be sure to curl your lashes and wiggle your mascara wand as you apply to the lashes to get good coverage. Want fuss free lashes? Try our amazing Eyelash Extensions which will transform your peepers in a flash!
Eyebrows were bold and full (none of the over plucking of the 1980’s!). Fuller eyebrows present a more youthful appearance (a big plus!).
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day! xoxo