Join us this month by purchasing purple hair extension pieces (purple is the official color for Epilepsy) — Our Stylists will apply your temporary extension for $12 per piece, with all proceeds going the Epilepsy Foundation. Bring your kids, grab a friend and have some fun while doing something good!
This is our first beauty night in a series and you are invited! Grab your best friend(s) and join us for a fun and informative evening on Thursday, September 20th from 4 to 7 pm. Relax with a complimentary Hydrating SkinCeuticals Mask, sip some wine & enjoy lite bites, meet our Rep and get your skin analyzed with the amazing SkinScope, and lots more! Please RSVP to our DARIEN Salon & Spa only at 203-656-5656 and mention if you would like to receive the complimentary mask. See you there!
The hot, humid days of summer don’t have to leave you hating your hair each day! A Keratin Treatment will leave your hair shiny and frizz free and last 6 to 8 weeks for our Express Keratin or 3 to 4 months for our Regular Keratin Treatment. One of our professionals can help you to determine which one is right for you!
Make your appointment at 203-656-5656 for our Darien, Connecticut salon or 203-298-4470 for our Orange, Connecticut salon.
After a long, long (did we mention long?) cold winter, it is so wonderful to wake up to longer days, outdoor barbecues, weddings, proms and all the great things the warmer weather brings!
One thing we don’t love so much is the damage that the sun does to color treated hair, or any hair for that matter! The beach, salt, sun is great for the soul but not so much for the locks! Our advise, talk to your stylist and see what product or products he or she suggests based on your individual needs.
We love Kerastase hair products, and for good reason. They work! They also have a whole line of products made for every hair problem out there. Dry hair, over-processed hair, colored hair and other hair 911’s can be addressed with excellent, high quality hair care products such as Kerastase.
Summer Hair Tips:
- Wear a hat or stay under an umbrella at the beach or anywhere you will be in the sun for more than a few minutes.
- After a day in the sun and salt water be sure to rinse hair and condition it.
- Never leave chlorine in hair, as it will dry it and turn blondes a very unflattering shade!
- Deep condition hair as needed.
- Ask your colorist to try Kerastase Fusio Dose which is designed specifically for your hair needs.
- A glaze is a great way to add shine. Ask your stylist/colorist.
- Fight frizz with a Keratin Treatment or one of our favorite Kerastase products!
xo Love & Beauty