Your Dad will love whatever you get him but another tie? Try a relaxing massage or even our private yoga lessons! Please call for prices on packages. Darien 203-656-5656 and Orange 203-298-4470.
It’s always manicure season, and for many it’s always pedicure season, but when the warm weather hits and toes are exposed in those new sandals and heels, it’s time for all of us to get those feet callous free, with nails trimmed, shined, and polished!
ORANGE SALON & SPA
We are thrilled to welcome Maria as our new Nail Technician in our Orange, Connecticut Salon and Spa. Maria is proficient in UV Gels, Acrylics, Shellac, etc, as well as an expert in painting beautiful designs on your nails, a trend that is really taking off……. again! Call us at 203-298-4470 to schedule your mani/pedi, and if you get both, you will receive complimentary nail designs!
Our nail technicians in Darien are gearing up for weddings, graduations and more (our Orange, CT salon too!), and are very excited that the OPI Dip Manicure (powder with no UV light) has really taken off! Here’s a little advise: if you haven’t had your nails done in ages and want to grow out your own, with no damage to your own nails, then a Dip Manicure is definitely something to try. It lasts for weeks, another big bonus!
It’s pedicure season (finally warm weather after a long winter)! Whether you are dying to wear that new pair of sandals or heels, or you know you’ll be spending many days barefoot or in flip flops, we’ve got you covered with our Stefanou Signature Pedicure. You’ll leave relaxed, feeling pampered, and ready to show off that fabulous new nail color! It’s time to break out those new sandals (here’s a great pair from Helen Ainson (click here), or that pair of strappy heels and dance the night away at your nephew’s summer wedding (find a pretty pair of heels here)! Ready to let those feet out of your fuzzy warm socks? Give us a call to schedule your appointment at 203-656-5656.
Love & Beauty,
Your Team at Andrew Stefanou Salon & Spa
There are so many events in our lives that we anticipate with such joy and happiness. There are milestone birthdays, graduations, proms, and one of the biggest, getting married! Finding that special someone with whom you will love, cherish, and make lasting and wonderful memories with, is surely one of life’s most celebrated and treasured events. Whether you are hiring a professional wedding planner or are doing all the planning yourself, it is a joyous and fun time of picking out the venue, the dress, the menu, and more. However, as with planning any event it has its stressful moments!
We love our jobs here at Andrew Stefanou Salon & Spa! From luscious lash extensions, hair loving keratin straightening treatments, stunning up-do’s, relaxing massages, where all the stresses just melt away, to amazing makeup done by our co-owner, Dee (a professional makeup artist with numerous awards under her belt!), we are your “go-to” salon and spa for your entire wedding party.
Our Wedding Coordinator will discuss with you all the services we offer and plan out every appointment for the bride, groom, wedding party, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and even the adorable flower girl and ring bearer! We offer a beautifully decorated room in our spa where the bride (or groom and his party) and her wedding party can relax in between services while sipping a glass of champagne, or have us bring in lunch for you and the girls (or boys) to kick off the celebration!
We recently had a stunningly beautiful bride named Julie and her lovely wedding party in our salon for a day of beauty and lots of champagne toasting! We caught up with Julie, Brooke and Caroline and they posed for some fun pics for us! We would love for you to be our next bride to pamper! Give us a call at 203-656-5656 and say “I do” to an award winning salon and spa that looks forward to being part of your happily ever after!
Julie, the beautiful bride!
Julie, Brooke and Caroline after a fun day of celebrating!
This past Friday, May 12th, our salon was packed with gorgeous girls anticipating a night to remember, their prom! For every girl (or even sometimes a guy) this requires giving or getting a Promposal (an elaborately staged request to be someone’s prom date, and the more creative, fun or romantic, the better!) Then it’s weeks (or months) of planning!
On the list of plans? Hunting down the perfect dress, shoes and accessories. Combing through online photos of hairstyles, makeup and nails, and the list goes on! Last but definitely not least, locking down those appointments the day of Prom for head-to-toe beauty, and finding the best?… hmmm, well that’s easy (not to brag!)
We look forward each year to being a part of all these young beauties special night by fulfilling all their beauty dreams! From hair to makeup to each perfect pedicure, we strive to have each lovely girl leave feeling beautiful and filled with excitement of the night ahead!
Here’s a peek at our super busy Prom Beauty Day
Vanessa and Luis, two of our front desk stars ready to take on the day!
Nothing better than the hum of hairdryers and the busy hands of our creative staff!
Anxious and excited prom mom’s and daughters!
Our new makeup! Lipsticks in every gorgeous shade filled with moisturizing benefits to give that pucker a luxurious feel and glow!
Gorgeous Izzy! A bit nervous about the evening, as she was one of the Prom organizers, but we know she pulled it off with flying colors! Now, just to pull off the makeup colors……no worries there, we’ve got the best!
Dee, Co-Owner of the salon and spa consults with each girl to make sure that the outcome is what they have in mind. She also always asks to see a photo of the gown and accessories. That, along with their own skin, eye color, etc and she creates the perfect look every single time!
Izzy with one of our talented staff, Miro who created Izzy’s pinned up curls, waves and braid which will be taken out closer to the time of the Prom!
Ever stunning and talented, our Natalya created style after style for each prom beauty!
One of our beauties, Charlotte opted for the very trendy high ponytail of the season and it looked gorgeous!
Voila! Natural beauty enhanced with a bit of makeup!
Lots of beautiful faces getting even more beautiful!
Beautiful braids on this blonde beauty!
Natalya and her gorgeous client, Helena!
From left: Ellen Ferguson, Yvonne Nicholls, and Helena Nicholls
Beauty Gift Bags were given out to each along with wishes for a wonderful night!
We take great pride in researching each and every product that we use/sell in our salon and spa. Each product, whether for hair, skin or makeup, are products we stand behind. We only offer the very best to our clients, so you can be sure when deciding on whether or not to try a product, that we also use them ourselves!
That said, one of the brands we are completely obsessed with is SkinCeuticals. Open any magazine and you are sure to find either an Allure beauty award or a review of their products by top plastic surgeons, dermatologists or medical grade spas! SkinCeuticals is backed by years of research and development, and each product actually does what it says it will do! Serums that contain light sensitive antioxidants are packaged and sold in their dark glass bottles so that the light will not destroy the integrity of the product. Great to know when you are investing in superior skincare products!
One of our newest favorites is their H.A. Intensifier. This fabulous little miracle worker is a multi-functional serum that helps to amplify hyaluronic acid levels in your skin. This acid occurs naturally in your skin and helps to retain moisture. Unfortunately, as we age, we produce less and less. What happens when less of this acid is available? Your skin will be less firm and plump, and the texture will be rougher, and who wants that? Not us! Hyaluronic acid is such an important hydrator to the skin and SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane (proxylane is a sugar-protein hybrid found in beech trees, responsible for defending against water loss), and the perfect concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts to support your skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. Add this to your arsenal of skincare products and show off hydrated, plumped and firmer looking skin!
Not sure what skincare is right for you? Our SkinCeuticals rep. will be offering a complimentary skin analysis using their powerful Skin Scope to tell you exactly where any dry, congested, sun damaged skin, etc. is on your face at our Girls Beauty Night this Wednesday, April 5th from 6 pm to 9 pm. Other highlights of the evening will include a beauty and fashion workshop with Dee, our Co-Owner and Erica Jensen, Owner of Helen Ainson. Get the scoop on all the beauty and fashion trends for spring/summer 2017! Shop our 3 trunk shows that evening featuring jewelry, clothing, accessories and lots more! Enjoy pina coladas, other refreshments and small bites!
Our raffle basket with products and services valued over $3,000 will be raffled off with proceeds going to Smile Train. Please R.S.V.P. 203-656-5656. Hope to see you there!
With the winter months behind us, it’s time to think about all the events and special occasions coming up in the warmer months. Graduations, weddings, cocktail parties, and if you’re in high school, Prom! Who doesn’t remember their prom? It’s a special night that will live in your memory for a lifetime, and we want to be part of your prom by making you more beautiful than you already are with 3 special packages!
Make Us Your Prom Destination
Forget-Me-Not – $185
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- HAIR – SHAMPOO & STYLE
- MAKEUP – BY OUR AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST
- INDIVIDUAL LASH INSERTS – ADD $10
Blooming Rose – $150
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- HAIR- SHAMPOO & STYLE
- MAKEUP – BY OUR AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST
- INDIVIDUAL LASH INSERTS – ADD $10
Dainty Daisy – $90
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- MANICURE & PEDICURE
To schedule your prom appointments, please call 203-656-5656
Let’s face it, as a woman we would all love to wear less makeup and feel more confident! Wouldn’t it be great if you could simply moisturize your skin, apply a bit of concealer to cover imperfections (blend, blend & blend some more), add a bit of blush and then head out the door? We have the answer to cut your daytime beauty routine down to 5 minutes!
New Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes
This is where Eyelash Extensions come in! Imagine waking up to perfect lashes every morning! Taking a bit of time to get extensions applied will save lots of time (perhaps allowing for an extra cup of coffee) during your morning rush!
In a mere 2 hours you can walk out of our salon with the most beautiful, thick, enviable & long lashes which will cut out curling, combing and applying multiple coats of mascara to your lashes. We are proud to present to you our new and even better lash extensions; Faux Mink X-Wrap Lashes! What are the benefits of these new lashes?
- Self-aligning attachment
- Increased longevity
- Resistance to twisting & tangling
- 50% lighter in weight vs. round eyelash extensions
- Improved curl retention
Facts You Need To Know
- At your first appointment, we will discuss your lifestyle, and what is comfortable for you, to determine the length, curl and fullness of the lashes (lashes come in numerous lengths, thicknesses and curls).
- Each lash is applied one at a time while you are lying down with your eyes closed and resting. The application is totally painless and takes about 2 hours for the initial set of lashes. Refills are recommended every 2 to 4 weeks or so to maintain, and take about 25 to 45 minutes.
- It is important to keep lashes conditioned and the one we love is RevitaLash (we carry this and RevitaBrow in our salon).
- Steer clear of waterproof mascara. Use a mascara that can be removed easily to keep lashes tip-top.
- Groom your lashes by gently brushing them with a spoolie wand.
- A silk pillow case is not only great for preventing wrinkles, but can also help make your extensions last longer.
- Use a specially formulated eye makeup remover. We sell a remover that is especially formulated to care for your luscious lashes. Oil based eye makeup removers are not recommended.
- Our Co-Owner, Dee, is certified, has years of experience, and only uses the highest quality lashes available.
- You get what you pay for! It may sound cliche, but in the world of eyelash extensions, the quality of the product and the experience/certification of the technician does matter!
We are so anxious for spring to arrive (especially with the impending big snow storm looming over us)! as we love the longer days and sunny, warmer weather! We are so excited about beautiful warm weather being so close by that we thought it would be a lot of fun to have a Spring Fever Girls Beauty Night!
Join us and get ready for spring with special discounts, giveaways, and a raffle for a basket of goodies worth over $2,000! We will have Pina Coladas and small bites, summertime music, beauty specials, a fashion and beauty trend workshop with demos, tanning with our new organic spray tan, live demo of fillers/Xeomin (a new natural Botox), meet the SkinCeuticals Rep and get a free skin analysis with their Skin Scope, shopping and more! P.S. A Selfie/Photo Booth too!
While all our guests are beautifying themselves, we will be selling raffle tickets for a basket of totally amazing prizes! All proceeds will go to Smile Train so we can give the gift of a beautiful new smile(s) to children with Cleft Palate This basket worth over $2,000 will include:
- A luxurious Day of Beauty and Pampering at our salon & spa, along with beauty products to use at home.
- A package of 4 IPL Laser Treatments (worth $1,000) from our Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Fredric Newman.
- Tanning Package with our new organic spray tan, Coco Tanning
- Clothing/Accessories from Helen Ainson
- Jewelry from Trendsetters Jewelry
- Accessories from SBG Designs
- 2 tickets to The Darien Arts Center musical “Baby”
- This package is worth over $2,000 and one lucky lady will be winning this over-the-top basket!
This fabulous event will take place on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm. Bring along some friends for a fun evening sipping Pina Coladas, eating yummy little bites, and mingling with the girls! Here is what we have planned for this special evening:
- SPRING BEAUTY TRENDS & MAKEUP DEMO: Our Co-Owner and award winning makeup artist, Dee, will be filling all the guests in on the biggest beauty trends of the spring/summer 2017 season. She will also be demonstrating the trending makeup techniques on a live model. Guests will also be able to browse the new makeup line made specifically for their salon/spa and be able to purchase new and exciting eye, lip and cheek colors that compliment their skin tone and hair color. Ask her all about the new eyelashes for lash extensions. They are made by the same company but are even better now!
- HAIR, GLORIOUS HAIR! What are the hottest hair color trends? What are easy ways to put my hair up myself and still look great running around town? What hairstyles are on trend for spring/summer 2017? Why do I need a good shampoo and conditioner? Find out the answers to these and more!
- RECEIVE 20% OFF ALL SPA/SALON TREATMENTS WHEN BOOKED THAT NIGHT!
- FASHION TRENDS BY HELEN AINSON: Erica Jensen, Owner of Helen Ainson will give attendees the scoop on trends in fashion for the upcoming season. Mannequins will showcase her fashion forward sportswear and stunning cocktail dresses and evening gowns.
- GET GLOWING WITH OUR NEW ORGANIC SPRAY TAN: Bring along dark, loose clothing and get a gorgeous tan with our brand new organic spray tan! Special price of $40 (regular $50), but bring along a friend who gets spray tanned and pay only $30 for your enviable tan!
- LIVE DEMO OF XEOMIN (the new natural, additive free Botox) AND FILLERS: Our Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Fredric Newman will demonstrate fillers and Xeomin on a live model. He will also talk about the brand new fillers out, Defyne and Refyne which last up to a year! Drop your business card in or write down your name and phone and Dr. Newman will pick 5 women who will win a free Xeomin (the new natural botox that has no additives) treatment! Book a Xeomin or filler treatment that night and get 20% off!
- FREE SKIN ANALYSIS WITH THE SKINCEUTICALS REP USING THEIR SKIN SCOPE: Get your skin analyzed with a skin pro. This complimentary service allows the skin care rep to see into your skin to look for sun damage, congested pores, dryness, and so much more. She will then be able to recommend the SkinCeutical products that are right for you. Special savings will be offered when guests buy multiple products from the line.
- SKINCEUTICALS SERUM BAR – Try fabulous serums at the SkinCeuticals Serum Bar where you can not only see how moisturizing and luxurious they are, but learn what each one does to transform the skin inside and out! SkinCeuticals is carried by renowned dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas because their products are backed with real results!
- SHOP TILL YOU DROP: We have lined up three Trunk Shows for your shopping pleasure! Trendsetters Jewelry will have new spring necklaces, earrings, rings & bracelets. SBG Designs will showcase exercise tights, cell phone cases, and other accessories. And Helen Ainson will have handmade, one-of-a-kind belts, straw hats, spring tops, wraps, and gift items. Buy for yourself or think about upcoming birthdays, prom or Mothers Day!
- EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD SELFIE! Get a tan, try some new makeup, buy a new top, hat or jewelry and show it off at our Selfie/Photo Booth! Take one alone or get a group of girls together and post on social media!
Guests will leave with a goodie bag filled with discounts, little prizes, samples, and our Spring/Summer Beauty & Fashion Guide to keep as a reference to look your very best throughout the upcoming seasons!
Please R.S.V.P. by April 2nd – 203-656-5656 and let us know if you will be tanning that evening (bring dark, loose clothing for after your spray tan)
We are proud to introduce to you our new organic spray tan, Coco Glow! This unique spray tan formula is organic, odorless, and will never leave you with the dreaded orange look! You will be left with a beautiful tan that will last 10 to 14 days, all without any harmful rays from the sun!
Whether you are just looking for a tanned glow for everyday, or you have a trip planned to a tropical location (lucky you!), a spray tan will have you looking and feeling more confident and sexy! We also love that a tan can reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, spider veins and cellulite, not to mention making you look thinner (we LOVE that!).
Things to know:
- Shower, exfoliate and shave prior to tanning appointment.
- No moisturizing soap, oils or lotions prior which will interfere with your spray tan.
- Wear dark, loose clothing and bring flip flops.
- Get your mani/pedi prior to your spray tan.
- Total time for spray tan application, approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not use anything oil based or exfoliate skin afterwards.
What to do now? Call us and book your appointment, and get ready to look like you just returned from a tropical vacation! (203)656-5656.
For a list of services and prices, please click here!
Wow, it’s February, and here we are with another Valentine’s Day, trying to figure out that perfect gift for the sweetheart’s in our lives. We can show them our love, through words, deeds, romantic dinners, pampering packages, and more!. But what could be better for your hardworking Valentine than a little pampering? After all, we know how stressful life can be! Here we present to you our Valentines Gift Guide for 2017. And we are sure that these will light up his or her face!
One phone call and your gift of love and pampering will be beautifully wrapped and ready to to make her or her feel so loved and special!
Take aim and pick the Cupid’s Package right for your love!