You are invited to the 4th Annual Toys for Tots Fashion Show and Toy Drive on Wednesday, December 5th at 6:00 pm. Admission is a new, wrapped toy for either a girl or a boy, or $30 at the door and The Toy Box in Darien will provide one for you. Please RSVP and join in the fun! 203-656-5656.
The hot, humid days of summer don’t have to leave you hating your hair each day! A Keratin Treatment will leave your hair shiny and frizz free and last 6 to 8 weeks for our Express Keratin or 3 to 4 months for our Regular Keratin Treatment. One of our professionals can help you to determine which one is right for you!
Make your appointment at 203-656-5656 for our Darien, Connecticut salon or 203-298-4470 for our Orange, Connecticut salon.
You are invited to a fabulous evening of fashion and beauty December 6th from 6 to 9 pm at Helen Ainson here in Darien. This is our 3rd year providing all hair and makeup for the models who will show off beautiful sportswear, formalwear, and accessories from Helen Ainson.
If you would like to attend, please R.S.V.P to 203-655-9841 and bring a new unwrapped toy to donate to Toys For Tots. If you cannot bring a toy, admission is $30 and a toy will be provided for you from the Toy Box, also located in Darien.
Hope to see you there!
This past Friday, May 12th, our salon was packed with gorgeous girls anticipating a night to remember, their prom! For every girl (or even sometimes a guy) this requires giving or getting a Promposal (an elaborately staged request to be someone’s prom date, and the more creative, fun or romantic, the better!) Then it’s weeks (or months) of planning!
On the list of plans? Hunting down the perfect dress, shoes and accessories. Combing through online photos of hairstyles, makeup and nails, and the list goes on! Last but definitely not least, locking down those appointments the day of Prom for head-to-toe beauty, and finding the best?… hmmm, well that’s easy (not to brag!)
We look forward each year to being a part of all these young beauties special night by fulfilling all their beauty dreams! From hair to makeup to each perfect pedicure, we strive to have each lovely girl leave feeling beautiful and filled with excitement of the night ahead!
Here’s a peek at our super busy Prom Beauty Day
Vanessa and Luis, two of our front desk stars ready to take on the day!
Nothing better than the hum of hairdryers and the busy hands of our creative staff!
Anxious and excited prom mom’s and daughters!
Our new makeup! Lipsticks in every gorgeous shade filled with moisturizing benefits to give that pucker a luxurious feel and glow!
Gorgeous Izzy! A bit nervous about the evening, as she was one of the Prom organizers, but we know she pulled it off with flying colors! Now, just to pull off the makeup colors……no worries there, we’ve got the best!
Dee, Co-Owner of the salon and spa consults with each girl to make sure that the outcome is what they have in mind. She also always asks to see a photo of the gown and accessories. That, along with their own skin, eye color, etc and she creates the perfect look every single time!
Izzy with one of our talented staff, Miro who created Izzy’s pinned up curls, waves and braid which will be taken out closer to the time of the Prom!
Ever stunning and talented, our Natalya created style after style for each prom beauty!
One of our beauties, Charlotte opted for the very trendy high ponytail of the season and it looked gorgeous!
Voila! Natural beauty enhanced with a bit of makeup!
Lots of beautiful faces getting even more beautiful!
Beautiful braids on this blonde beauty!
Natalya and her gorgeous client, Helena!
From left: Ellen Ferguson, Yvonne Nicholls, and Helena Nicholls
Beauty Gift Bags were given out to each along with wishes for a wonderful night!
We’ve got your beauty and fashion trends for the spring/summer 2017 season! We’ve combed through all our favorite magazines to compile “The Look”, your seasonal beauty and fashion cheat sheets! It’s all you need to know about looking even more fabulous! We’ve also included beauty services that are super hot in our salon right now (like the best organic spray tan ever, and even better lash extensions)! Need to book a service? Give us a call at 203-656-5656 and we would be happy to help!
Keep these handy as you head out for your warm weather shopping! Enjoy! xoxo
We take great pride in researching each and every product that we use/sell in our salon and spa. Each product, whether for hair, skin or makeup, are products we stand behind. We only offer the very best to our clients, so you can be sure when deciding on whether or not to try a product, that we also use them ourselves!
That said, one of the brands we are completely obsessed with is SkinCeuticals. Open any magazine and you are sure to find either an Allure beauty award or a review of their products by top plastic surgeons, dermatologists or medical grade spas! SkinCeuticals is backed by years of research and development, and each product actually does what it says it will do! Serums that contain light sensitive antioxidants are packaged and sold in their dark glass bottles so that the light will not destroy the integrity of the product. Great to know when you are investing in superior skincare products!
One of our newest favorites is their H.A. Intensifier. This fabulous little miracle worker is a multi-functional serum that helps to amplify hyaluronic acid levels in your skin. This acid occurs naturally in your skin and helps to retain moisture. Unfortunately, as we age, we produce less and less. What happens when less of this acid is available? Your skin will be less firm and plump, and the texture will be rougher, and who wants that? Not us! Hyaluronic acid is such an important hydrator to the skin and SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane (proxylane is a sugar-protein hybrid found in beech trees, responsible for defending against water loss), and the perfect concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts to support your skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. Add this to your arsenal of skincare products and show off hydrated, plumped and firmer looking skin!
Not sure what skincare is right for you? Our SkinCeuticals rep. will be offering a complimentary skin analysis using their powerful Skin Scope to tell you exactly where any dry, congested, sun damaged skin, etc. is on your face at our Girls Beauty Night this Wednesday, April 5th from 6 pm to 9 pm. Other highlights of the evening will include a beauty and fashion workshop with Dee, our Co-Owner and Erica Jensen, Owner of Helen Ainson. Get the scoop on all the beauty and fashion trends for spring/summer 2017! Shop our 3 trunk shows that evening featuring jewelry, clothing, accessories and lots more! Enjoy pina coladas, other refreshments and small bites!
Our raffle basket with products and services valued over $3,000 will be raffled off with proceeds going to Smile Train. Please R.S.V.P. 203-656-5656. Hope to see you there!
With the winter months behind us, it’s time to think about all the events and special occasions coming up in the warmer months. Graduations, weddings, cocktail parties, and if you’re in high school, Prom! Who doesn’t remember their prom? It’s a special night that will live in your memory for a lifetime, and we want to be part of your prom by making you more beautiful than you already are with 3 special packages!
Make Us Your Prom Destination
Forget-Me-Not – $185
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- HAIR – SHAMPOO & STYLE
- MAKEUP – BY OUR AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST
- INDIVIDUAL LASH INSERTS – ADD $10
Blooming Rose – $150
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- HAIR- SHAMPOO & STYLE
- MAKEUP – BY OUR AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST
- INDIVIDUAL LASH INSERTS – ADD $10
Dainty Daisy – $90
- ORGANIC SPRAY TAN
- MANICURE & PEDICURE
To schedule your prom appointments, please call 203-656-5656
We are so anxious for spring to arrive (especially with the impending big snow storm looming over us)! as we love the longer days and sunny, warmer weather! We are so excited about beautiful warm weather being so close by that we thought it would be a lot of fun to have a Spring Fever Girls Beauty Night!
Join us and get ready for spring with special discounts, giveaways, and a raffle for a basket of goodies worth over $2,000! We will have Pina Coladas and small bites, summertime music, beauty specials, a fashion and beauty trend workshop with demos, tanning with our new organic spray tan, live demo of fillers/Xeomin (a new natural Botox), meet the SkinCeuticals Rep and get a free skin analysis with their Skin Scope, shopping and more! P.S. A Selfie/Photo Booth too!
While all our guests are beautifying themselves, we will be selling raffle tickets for a basket of totally amazing prizes! All proceeds will go to Smile Train so we can give the gift of a beautiful new smile(s) to children with Cleft Palate This basket worth over $2,000 will include:
- A luxurious Day of Beauty and Pampering at our salon & spa, along with beauty products to use at home.
- A package of 4 IPL Laser Treatments (worth $1,000) from our Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Fredric Newman.
- Tanning Package with our new organic spray tan, Coco Tanning
- Clothing/Accessories from Helen Ainson
- Jewelry from Trendsetters Jewelry
- Accessories from SBG Designs
- 2 tickets to The Darien Arts Center musical “Baby”
- This package is worth over $2,000 and one lucky lady will be winning this over-the-top basket!
This fabulous event will take place on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 6 pm to 9 pm. Bring along some friends for a fun evening sipping Pina Coladas, eating yummy little bites, and mingling with the girls! Here is what we have planned for this special evening:
- SPRING BEAUTY TRENDS & MAKEUP DEMO: Our Co-Owner and award winning makeup artist, Dee, will be filling all the guests in on the biggest beauty trends of the spring/summer 2017 season. She will also be demonstrating the trending makeup techniques on a live model. Guests will also be able to browse the new makeup line made specifically for their salon/spa and be able to purchase new and exciting eye, lip and cheek colors that compliment their skin tone and hair color. Ask her all about the new eyelashes for lash extensions. They are made by the same company but are even better now!
- HAIR, GLORIOUS HAIR! What are the hottest hair color trends? What are easy ways to put my hair up myself and still look great running around town? What hairstyles are on trend for spring/summer 2017? Why do I need a good shampoo and conditioner? Find out the answers to these and more!
- RECEIVE 20% OFF ALL SPA/SALON TREATMENTS WHEN BOOKED THAT NIGHT!
- FASHION TRENDS BY HELEN AINSON: Erica Jensen, Owner of Helen Ainson will give attendees the scoop on trends in fashion for the upcoming season. Mannequins will showcase her fashion forward sportswear and stunning cocktail dresses and evening gowns.
- GET GLOWING WITH OUR NEW ORGANIC SPRAY TAN: Bring along dark, loose clothing and get a gorgeous tan with our brand new organic spray tan! Special price of $40 (regular $50), but bring along a friend who gets spray tanned and pay only $30 for your enviable tan!
- LIVE DEMO OF XEOMIN (the new natural, additive free Botox) AND FILLERS: Our Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Fredric Newman will demonstrate fillers and Xeomin on a live model. He will also talk about the brand new fillers out, Defyne and Refyne which last up to a year! Drop your business card in or write down your name and phone and Dr. Newman will pick 5 women who will win a free Xeomin (the new natural botox that has no additives) treatment! Book a Xeomin or filler treatment that night and get 20% off!
- FREE SKIN ANALYSIS WITH THE SKINCEUTICALS REP USING THEIR SKIN SCOPE: Get your skin analyzed with a skin pro. This complimentary service allows the skin care rep to see into your skin to look for sun damage, congested pores, dryness, and so much more. She will then be able to recommend the SkinCeutical products that are right for you. Special savings will be offered when guests buy multiple products from the line.
- SKINCEUTICALS SERUM BAR – Try fabulous serums at the SkinCeuticals Serum Bar where you can not only see how moisturizing and luxurious they are, but learn what each one does to transform the skin inside and out! SkinCeuticals is carried by renowned dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas because their products are backed with real results!
- SHOP TILL YOU DROP: We have lined up three Trunk Shows for your shopping pleasure! Trendsetters Jewelry will have new spring necklaces, earrings, rings & bracelets. SBG Designs will showcase exercise tights, cell phone cases, and other accessories. And Helen Ainson will have handmade, one-of-a-kind belts, straw hats, spring tops, wraps, and gift items. Buy for yourself or think about upcoming birthdays, prom or Mothers Day!
- EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD SELFIE! Get a tan, try some new makeup, buy a new top, hat or jewelry and show it off at our Selfie/Photo Booth! Take one alone or get a group of girls together and post on social media!
Guests will leave with a goodie bag filled with discounts, little prizes, samples, and our Spring/Summer Beauty & Fashion Guide to keep as a reference to look your very best throughout the upcoming seasons!
Please R.S.V.P. by April 2nd – 203-656-5656 and let us know if you will be tanning that evening (bring dark, loose clothing for after your spray tan)
Wow, it’s February, and here we are with another Valentine’s Day, trying to figure out that perfect gift for the sweetheart’s in our lives. We can show them our love, through words, deeds, romantic dinners, pampering packages, and more!. But what could be better for your hardworking Valentine than a little pampering? After all, we know how stressful life can be! Here we present to you our Valentines Gift Guide for 2017. And we are sure that these will light up his or her face!
One phone call and your gift of love and pampering will be beautifully wrapped and ready to to make her or her feel so loved and special!
Take aim and pick the Cupid’s Package right for your love!